Tuesday 12 April 2011

5 ,4, 3, 2, 1...

With less than 5 days to go I am starting to panic.

Everything is in a mess and I can't walk a yard without tripping over this or stubbing a toe on that. Most annoying.

Lately I have picked up some lovely little bits that I am reluctantly having to pack away today, and here are some granny squares I have been working on. Since I took this picture the squares are now rapidlly turning into a blanket for my (bigger) little boy's room. I am feeling very guilty to be moving him to a new place, new school and worst of all, a new room with no carpet or radiator - he is shocked!! The plaster is 90 years old and I don't think even one floor board is nailed down properly, we will have to work hard in there to make it nice..so, I have decided to make loads of nice little homely things for him, help him to feel more at home. Not sure what to do about the plaster though..that might have to wait..sorry little O.

It's all very exciting and the sadness from the other day is slowly passing. I am now looking forward to our little (big) move and making a new home. I also have to focus on business once I am there so hopefully lots of colourful updates on the horizon. Mostly crochet-based (it is my new passion)

Anyhowww..with a list for each day as long as a supermodel's leg, I really ought to get on. I will leave you with a lovely picture of a charming swan I happened to meet the other day..bye for now.x



No comments:

Post a Comment